la team rec Index du Forum
la team rec
Forum de la team *REC

la team rec Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Funny People (2009) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la team rec Index du Forum -> la team rec -> Membre de la semaine
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geralxim

Masculin
Point(s): 93
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Funny People (2009) Répondre en citant

Funny People (2009) > bit.ly/1VesCDq

Funny.People.is.a.2009.American.comedy-drama.film.written,.produced.and.directed.by.Judd.Apatow,.and.starring.Adam.Sandler,.Seth.Rogen,.and.Leslie.Mann"'Funny...People'...stars...Adam...Sandler,...Seth...Rogen,...Leslie...Mann"All.rights.reservedDrAdvanced...Remote...Control:...Navigate...through...menus,...playback...and...BD-Live...functions...with...ease...Video...Timeline:...Bring...up...the...video...timeline...to...instantly...access...any...point...in...the...movie...Mobile-To-Go:...Unlock...a...selection...of...exclusive...bonus...content...to...save...to...your...device...or...to...stream...from...anywhere...there's...a...Wi-Fi...networkFunny..People..premiered..on..July..20,..2009,..in..Los..Angeles,..California.[21]..It..was..commercially..released..on..July..31,..2009,..in..the..United..States..and..CanadaFull..Review…....November..30,..2009..Jeffrey..Chen..Window..to..the..Movies..click..for..full..review..Full..Review…....October..13,..2009..Joseph..Proimakis..Movies..for..the..Masses..It's..interesting..stuff,..I..feel..myself..wanting..to..like..it..more..than..I..didGeorge.hires.Ira.to.be.his.semi-personal.assistant.as.well.as.his.friendLaura..Eric..Bana..He..then..thought..of..making..a..film..about..a..mentor..facing..a..life..crisis,..and..decided..to..cast..his..former..roommate..Adam..Sandler..after..seeing..him..in..Reign..Over..MeAUDIENCE..SCORE..48%..liked..it..Average..Rating:..3.1/5..User..Ratings:..844,715..Critic..Consensus:..Funny..People..features..the..requisite..humor,..as..well..as..considerable..emotional..depth,..resulting..in..Judd..Apatow's..most..mature..film..to..dateDirector:.Frank.Coraci.Stars:.Adam.Sandler,.Kate.Beckinsale,.Christopher.Walken.0.Next..That's.My.Boy.(2012).Comedy...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.5.6/10.X..While.in.his.teens,.Donny.fathered.a.son,.Todd,.and.raised.him.as.a.single.parent.up.until.Todd's.18th.birthdayboxofficemojo.comRetrieved...2012-02-17^...a...b...c...d..."Funny...People...(2009)"See.more..Goofs.The.MySpace.gig.takes.place.far.enough.away.that.George.and.Ira.take.a.private.planeAll...rights...reservedFull.Review…..May.6,.2011.Laremy.Legel.Film.com.Top.Critic.At.over.two.hours,.it.moves.at.the.dignified.pace.of.a.Bergman.film.rather.than,.well,.a.Happy.Gilmore.or.a.Waterboy,.but.the.director.can.rest.easy,.it's.another.hitIt..can't..quite..decide..who..it..wants..to..be..about,..whether..it..wants..to..be..a..comedy..or..a..drama..and..in..trying..to..be..all..things..at..once..it..never..quite..hits..its..full..potentialCollider.comFrom.the.Critics.From.RT.Users.Like.You!.Fresh.The.Tomatometer.is.60%.or.higherDr^.."Movie..Reviews,..Ratings,..and..Best..New..Movies"^.."Bo..Burnham..Gets..Schooled..in..Yo..Teach....Online..Video..News"The..two..travel..around..the..country,..George..hires..Ira..as..his..personal..assistant..and..joke..writer..and..opens..for..him..in..the..big..comedy..clubs,..often..meeting..with..real..life..comedians..who..play..themselves..and..talk..about..the..business..of..comedyFull..Review…....September..11,..2009..Jason..Di..Rosso..MovieTime,..ABC..Radio..National..View..All..Critic..Reviews..(229)..Audience..Reviews..for..Funny..People....This..movie..shows..a..more..restrained..and,..dare..I..say,..mature..Judd..Apatow^..Fleming,..Michael..(2008-03-09)Oddly,...both...films...star...Leslie...Mann2009-05-11but...underneath...hurt...is...loveIncludes.even.more.*EXCLUSIVE*.content.MORE.laughs,.More.fun,.MORE.entertainment!Professional...ratings...Review...scores...Source...Rating...PopMatters...Link...CBS^...Phillips,...Michael...(2009-07-31)Stevens...Rod...Man...Lars.Allan.Wasserman.^..."Apatow's..."Funny...People"...Based...on...Real...Life"You're...my...best...friend,...and...I...don't...even...like...you!...–...Submitted...by...Tamsin...P...(4...years...ago)...George...Simmons:...So...I'm...guessing...your...friend...is...the...fat...version...of...youDirector:..Judd..Apatow..Writer:..Judd..Apatow..Stars:..Adam..Sandler,..Seth..Rogen,..Leslie..Mann....See..full..cast..&..crew..60..Metascore..From..metacritic.com..Reviews..301..user....230..critic..Popularity..3,290..(..352)..ad..feedback..IMDb..Picks:..May..Captain..America:..Civil..War..Of..course..Captain..America:..Civil..War..is..on..our..radar..this..month^."First.Film.Poster.for.Funny.People" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la team rec Index du Forum -> la team rec -> Membre de la semaine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006